Colorado Bound
Colorado.
Yes I am moving to Colorado. This is a big move for me. I'm packing whatever I can fit into my car and hitting the road on Thursday December 1st. It's a big step for me, and I'm going to miss every single one of you lovely people!
Here's a couple of websites you can check out and see just a little bit of what's going on in Colorado Springs
www.visionplanning.net - Strategic Planning for new ministry projects
www.impactkidz.com - Training Orphans to become World Leaders
www.ipint.net - Hip Hop concerts/festivals going into the inner city and beyond.
www.newlifechurch.org - This will be my home church
www.saturdaynight.org - This is New Life Church's Saturday night service
Amongst all of you I've spent countless hours talking and hanging out.
We've had some pretty sweet times hanging out and doing all kinds of crazy things!
To list a bunch:
Freak Fest w/The Matrix
Red Cloud/DJ Wise Concert
The X-Tour: (Hawk Nelson, Falling Up, Seventh Day Slumber, Manafest, Children 18:3, and don't forget that incredibly sweet metalcore band: Servanthood - That lead singer sure knew how to scream! The whole X-TOUR thing rocked!)
Inflatables Weekend
Club 3 Degrees Trips: (Pillar, Thousand Foot Krutch, Tobymac, Kirk Franklin, and a bunch of other sweet bands)
Sonshine Festival (Countless Bands)
The Duluth Trip: (Camping, White Water Rafting, Incredible Skateparks, I-Max Theatre watching Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, and various other things we did on that trip)
Open Gym: (with tons of great movies and the nights we pulled out the sound system to shake the walls and smoke the place out with the smoke machine).
Wednesday Night Services with the latest and greatest addition: The ever present Halo 2!
Youth Camps! You can't forget what I made you guys do for the games! The Egg Blurt Contest was absolutely one of the best! However the Mountain Dew Chug and the 1/2 gallon Milk Chug was pretty sweet also! What else... Oh yeah! I made you guys eat pudding with your feet! Yeah, that was great! You guys had a blast doing it too! You can't tell me that you didn't have fun with those wacky olympics!
Working at the Destiny Center I would be startled many times by Carl trying to scare me. I know where Ryan got it from.
My favorite memory at the Destiny Center is when I startled Dave Drexler in the weight room when I took Carl's chainsaw in there and started it up suddenly in the middle of his workout! That was awesome! Really it was all Carl's idea! No, not really, it was my idea..
Actually this is probably the first time any of you have heard about it! Laugh with me! HA HA! It was funny! The whole downstairs smelled like gas/oil chainsaw smoke for about an hour, but it was well worth it! I think it made Dave's workout much more efficient!
Anyway, I could go on, and on, and on, and on, and on about all the incredibly fun times we've had just over the last 3 years, but I'll put that in another blog. Gotta go for now!
We still have more memories to make at the final: GIVE THANKS FOR HALO 2; THANKSGIVING HALO 2 TOURNAMENT with 6 movies on 2 big screens, DJ SEGUE, food and more!
We're going to have a blast!
See you there!
Johan

3 Comments:
johan we definatly had good times and that I think about them I wish we had more time to make more great memories. Hopefully we will have a chance to make some more fond memories. Makes me think that we should take any of our time or our friends for grantit. Everyone of our friends bring a unique, interesting, and much needed package(if I may) to the table. And Johan yours was on the interesting side most of the time, but that good. Love you man.
jeremy
Johanasberg,
you are one lucky dog living in Colorado! Hope you enjoy your time there...summer rocks with no humidity. It begs a person to be outside all day long on those beautiful summer days!
Enjoy your time there!
TJ
Life: A daily journey of planned experiences and many unexpected experiences. Sometimes you never know what could happen in your day, year, life. It's all about living life to the fullest! You just gotta say to life: "life I'm grabbing you by the neck and hanging on your back for the ride and believing for the best!"
Keep Rockin!
Post a Comment
<< Home