Colorado Springs
What's going on everybody!? I hope all is well with you. Things have been going good. I went to church in Omaha, Nebraska on Sunday. I had a blast hanging out with a bunch of friends that I haven't seen in over 3 years! I did a summer internship at Christ's Family Church in 2002. Lots of great memories were made that summer and some awesome friendships that will last forever! Here's their website: www.cfcomaha.org <-- Check it out
Yes, I am now in Colorado Springs. It will take some time to get to know the city and get around efficiently. Last night I ate at a Wafflehouse which is one of my favorite spots to eat. If you don't like to eat at Wafflehouse I feel sorry for you. I feel sorry that you can't enjoy eating at one of America's greatest Icons and enjoy some of America's greatest food! Maybe one day you will be enlightened. Go to their website! Click on this link: --> www.wafflehouse.com
I went to the World Prayer Center to pray for a while. It's a pretty cool place. It's open every day of the year, 24 hours a day. They have music playing all the time throughout the building. The main prayer room has music playing all the time, or some kind of worship band playing. There's a bunch of lazyboys set in front of the windows with bibles next to them. There's all kinds of other rooms that you can spend time in prayer and study throughout the building. International issues that need prayer are displayed along with individuals prayer requests on large plasma tv screens in the sanctuary and television sets are in other parts of the building. Anyway, here's a web link to the World Prayer Center if you want to check it out.
www.theworldprayercenter.org <---Click on that link

My Car was packed to the brim. I only
drank 2 mugs of coffee the whole way!
I listened to the Focus On The Family
version of The Chronicles of Narnia pretty
much the whole way and that kept me wide awake!
Oh the Drama, fantasy, suspense, battles
and action! Check out the website!
It's incredible stuff! www.radiotheatre.org/enternarnia/indexHome.html

Upon my entering Colorado I found that
the Color of Colorado is Colorful.

This is my temporary home for the next month.

This is my view of the mountains from
my kitchen table. Last night I watched
the sunset over the mountains. It was
quite beautiful.

The World Prayer Center. Open 24 hours
every day.

1 Comments:
Only two mugs of coffee, man you must have really been cutting down on the coffee on that paticular day! Just keep rockin it, don't stop!
Jeremy
Post a Comment
<< Home