Friday, December 09, 2005












Don't forget to go see: The Lion, The Witch And The Wardrobe on this opening weekend! I guess the reason that this movie was even made was because The Passion Of Christ did so well. So make your dent on the first weekend of box office Sales for this incredible movie! By the way, they stay true to the book if you wanted to know... Just check out the Focus On The Family Plugged-In movie review on: http://www.pluggedinonline.com/movies/movies/a0002447.cfm
But don't go to the movie review if you haven't read the book. Just go to the movie and enjoy it this weekend!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

aaahhhh! Hi JOHAN! I think I am going to take the youth group from church for the harvest to this movie some night, so I not going to miss it. AAAHHH! That last "AAHHH!" was for you Johan.
Keep Rock'in it Don't Stop, JOHAN!
Love you man, CarryOn!

Jeremy

Friday, 09 December, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Johan,
I am going to see the movie on Saturday afternoon with church for the harvest youth group. Everybody says it is really good, I'm looking forward to seeing it.

CarryOn!
Jeremy

Tuesday, 13 December, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooohh,i saw that with the academy

Wednesday, 28 December, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home