Johanville - A Land Like No Other -
Welcome to Johanville. There's much to see and much to experience. Grab a drink, sit down and stay a while.
Welcome to Johanville. There's much to see and much to experience. Grab a drink, sit down and stay a while.
11 Comments:
Hello Johan,
I found your last post very interesting; actually, I couldn't have said it better myself!
To be continued...
April
Hello there April, yes, very interesting indeed. It's to be continued. Untill next time. Which will be very, very soon.
See you tonight.
Johan
Hey Johan.. oh and April,
I don't want interrupt your conversation, but I did want to say hello and I'm glad hear that things worked out so perfectly. Johan how did the snowboarding trip go? I've been out to Ande's a couple of times and I am going this sunday as well. They're not as good as the Mountains but they work, right? And Johan... DUDE, YOU ROCK!
P.S. You should post pictures of the things that you two do together.
Hello Johan & April,
It's good to finally put a face with a name! April thank you for sending me this website. It's a great site/Blog! Don't forget to make a "MEMORY" everytime that you are together! OK. My prayers are with you ALWAYS! "YELLOW,BLUE BUS",
Aunt Cath
Woohoo!!!! I mean, how special to see a picture of you two together. We are biased in our feelings toward April, but, if she cares so much about you, Johan, then we do too!!! She has good taste, and good ears to hear from God. Can't wait to meet you sometime, Johan, but in the meantime, keep following the Lord's leading and you can't go wrong. Love to you both,
Aunt Mary, Uncle Dave and Manne'
rock on!
Hya Johan and April!! I miss you sooo much Johan, and look forward to meeting you April. I love the pic of you two. What a loving God we have!!
Papa Boom!
Hi uNcLe JoHAn! i MiSs yOu! hI ApRIl! i cAn'T wAiT tO mEeT yOu!
lOvE,
sYdNEy
Hey Jo, she's cute! Post some more pics and fill us all in on your happenings!
TJ
Yeah, what TJ said, keep the pictures and info coming. It quite exciting to see and hear all that is going on with you two.
Woohooo!!! You guys are adorable!
Kristin and Tina
Post a Comment
<< Home