Friday, December 23, 2005

MIKE'S GOT HUGE GLASSES! SWEET!

This is where I had the coolest picture of Mike Bartolomeo in some hug plastic clown glasses. It had to be taken offline, I'm sorry, but you can no longer enjoy this picture. Be blessed with what you were able to see and send me a picture of you in your own huge clown glasses and maybe I'll post it online to make up for having to take this one off my blog.

Original Message:

Hey look! It's Mike showing off his really groovey glasses while taking a drive through the countryside in a '67 Chevy Impala convertable (I think that's the year of my Dads car)! I thought you guys would enjoy this pi cture probably even more than me. Mike you sure were da bomb with this deal!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Johan your dead. Take my photo off!

Love, Mike

Wednesday, 04 January, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it's the car that makes Mike look so awesome in those glasses!! Wonder if prayer would help get him into a smaller pair?
JDA (:

Monday, 09 January, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home