Thursday, January 12, 2006

Memories of Bible College and Beyond





Woah! These pictures bring back some seriously cool memories from Bible College! I traveled on the road with my college group called: City Of Praise... It was very cool! The pictures obviously show me doing some dance choreography while the choir's singing. That was the part I added to the concert everywhere we went.

For those of you who don't know I grew up doing hip-hop, but mostly
up-rock choreography to a lot of hip-hop and dance music. I traveled with a group of people from my youth group and we did performances all over the place as a major outreach into many communities. I don't have any pictures of those days on me now, but soon enough I will try to post some.

When I was 18 my group from my church took a whole summer and traveled across the nation to perform in multiple venues. We represented "Nitro Praise", sang, danced and had an incredible time reaching out to people with the Gospel. We put on approximately 40 + shows that summer in churches, clubs, tents, concert festivals etc. etc.

One of my highlights of the summer was when we performed in the NSOUL Dance Tent at the Cornerstone Concert Festival. I thought it was pretty cool when I was on the main stage with a crowd of people and I ended up standing right next to M.C. Hammer shoulder to shoulder and he had the mic. in my face and had me screaming out the lyrics to one of his songs. That was a fun time.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home