New Orleans and Scott Hinkle Ministries Mardi Gras Outreach
Yeah, this is a picture of me in New Orleans on Bourbon Street. This is actually in June of 1998 when we were passing through during our Nitro Praise tour.
Here's a very interesting story about New Orleans and the Mardi Gras Outreach that I was a part of in 1998 and 1999. I went with my church group with Scott Hinkle Ministries. One of the years I went, get this. There was a Christ For The Nations group that stayed there. April was there with the Christ For The Nations group the same year I was there. April and I were talking about it and remembering what the place was like and what Scott Hinkle was like and all that fun stuff. It's kinda crazy. It's a small world after all.

1 Comments:
Those were some crazy days.
TJ
Post a Comment
<< Home