I love doughnuts!
I just though I would leave you guys a random blog!
I LOVE TO EAT KRISPY KREME DOUGHNUTS!
TODAY YOU GUYS JUST NEED TO GET FAT!
GO TO KRISPY KREME AND GET YOURSELF SOME HOT DOUGHNUTS!!!!!!!
THAT'S ALL FOR NOW!!!
KEEP IT REAL!!!!!!!!!
Johan
P.S. Don't forget to get some coffee along with that. Coffee is always a must! Lately I've just been drinking Starbucks because that's all they have in the Springs. Caribou Coffee is still my favorite.....

1 Comments:
Thanks for the random blog, I think it will satisfy our "unruly appetite for blogs"! HaHa! I don't know if it will work to get doughnuts today be the closest place to get doughnuts is 20 to 25 min. away, and to get fresh, hot doughnuts where we live is just about unthinkable, well it's not that bad, you just have to drive an hour or two. Johan coffee tastes like dirt! Dirt will a pinch of vinilla or dirt with a tish of carmel or whatever puff of flavor you want to put in it. Thanks for the "random blog".
Peace Love and Tranquility
Jeremy
Post a Comment
<< Home