Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Off Roading in the mountains...




Here's a few pictures of the day that April and I went Off Roading in the mountains. If you look at the picture of April and I, you can see Colorado Springs thousands of feet below us in the far distance.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great Picture Johan and April or should I say:
Great Picture Tarzan and Jane!!
That's what it looks like your thinkin Johan..Me Tarzan..You Jane!
Just some Arizona Humor!!
You both look Great really..Just wanted to drop you line or two. Nice to see you are making some Memories April..Are you writtttting it ALL down? Did you buy your self a journal..or are you using the BLOG? DUH.. Thanks for taking care of April..Johan!
I'm praying for both of you.
YELLOW BLUE BUS,
Aunt Cath

Friday, 20 January, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just thought I'd tell you that Sydney still remembers you! I opened this blog today and she says "whosat?" I said, "who is that?" She said, "it uncle jo--han". (she says Johan like it's two words-so cute!)

Tuesday, 31 January, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home