Sunday, April 02, 2006

Three Months Together And Going Strong.......



Hey guys! I hope all is well with everyone! Things are going great in beautiful Colorado Springs. Well it's been 3 months since April and I became "Official." We began with a wonderful start on December 31st celebrating New Years Eve together and it keeps getting better every day. I surprised April with a wonderful trip up Cheyenne Mountain on some offroad mountain trails with my Mazda Protege'! I packed dinner in my backpack and we hiked up a trail to find a picnic spot overlooking the entire city. It was quite an amazing view with the mountian ranges surrounding us.

We're really looking forward to this summer to do quite a lot of outdoor activities. We're getting ourselves prepared to hike Pikes Peak by eating lots of swiss cake rolls. Well the swiss truly know the mountains quite well. So I figured that might give us some great motivation. Actually April disagrees with that theory. But I will convince her soon enough..... Anyway.... The elevation of Pikes Peak is over 14,000 feet and it does require serious preparation to hike that high. We also look forward to mountain biking, horseback riding and many other various outdoor activities this spring and summer.

We may get a chance to go to Breckenridge, CO to go snowboarding next weekend with my family since they will be coming to visit for a little while. I'm looking forward to their visit...

Anyway...........

I've been very, very busy lately. Just working and living life large and enjoying every bit of it. I got a lot of things going on. I'm still working for Cingular Wireless and have been transferred to a store that needed desperate help in turning things around which was due to my quality performance at my original store location. The company has greatly appreciated my hard work and effort and as a result I was taken out to lunch by a big wig in the company.

When I'm not working, I'm usually spending time with April and her family, going to church, or working on my small group material, etc... So life is truly full and grand!

You guys have a great week and I would like to hear how things are going in your part of the world! So do not forget to post your comments so I know what's going on in all of your lives.

Johan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home