Garden Of The Gods

Hey guys! Just shooting you a pic. from my phone. April and I are hanging with our families at Garden Of The Gods. Been having such a great time with my family while they've been visiting! I LOVE YOU GUYS! God Bless!
Welcome to Johanville. There's much to see and much to experience. Grab a drink, sit down and stay a while.
1 Comments:
JOHAN!
I just saw your dad at church and got to talk to him for a while. he said that the trip out to see you was quite awsome. He tried to describe everything that has taken place just before you went to CO and it came out something like... WOW! i don't think he knew how to explain what he saw or felt, so that is what came out. It's incredible! and living life to the fullest wherever we are, i would have to agree, is the best way of living life. Love you brotha!
Jeremy
Post a Comment
<< Home