Saturday, January 28, 2012

Tiffany's very first car!!! FREEDOM!!!!!

Hey all!!!! It's been about 5 years since the last time I posted anything on this blog...I feel old now, my how time flies!!! Anyway, I'll try to get out an official thing later on saying something like "We're Back" or whatever.... But for the time being I wanted to share with you an awesome video of Tiffany (my sister from another mother...AKA-sister-in-law) getting her very first car...She just got her license yesterday too and her dad bought the car from us to surprise her as she is soooooo deserving!! We were just the one's chosen to deliver the surprise!!! I'm quite partial to this car as it was my first love and even though I'm sad to not have it anymore...I'm soooo happy Tiffany got it and it will take good care of her because I took such good care of it myself... ENJOY HER BEING SHOCKED/STUNNED AND SURPRISED AT STARBUCKS!!!!! WE RIGGED IT AND GOT THE STARBUCKS BARISTA'S/EMPLOYEES INVOLVED!!! NOW THAT'S SWEET!!! (She received a chinese fortune from a fortune cookie in her Starbucks cup that said "Something new on four wheels will be in your future soon!" LOL!!! She was quite confused at first but blown away after she realized what in the heck was about to happen!!!!! Her first new car!!!!!)...ENJOY!!!!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home